realized by reading peoples tags that I forgot some babes.
That’s what happens when you livestream at midnight.
so I added them, yes Herc isn’t a prince but shang isn’t either so ha.
I can add Hershel Greene to the list of charachter deaths I will never get over.
I feel this
"When I was about 20 years old, I met an old pastor’s wife who told me that when she was young and had her first child, she didn’t believe in striking children, although spanking kids with a switch pulled from a tree was standard punishment at the time. But one day, when her son was four or five, he did something that she felt warranted a spanking–the first in his life. She told him that he would have to go outside himself and find a switch for her to hit him with.
The boy was gone a long time. And when he came back in, he was crying. He said to her, “Mama, I couldn’t find a switch, but here’s a rock that you can throw at me.”
All of a sudden the mother understood how the situation felt from the child’s point of view: that if my mother wants to hurt me, then it makes no difference what she does it with; she might as well do it with a stone.
And the mother took the boy into her lap and they both cried. Then she laid the rock on a shelf in the kitchen to remind herself forever: never violence. And that is something I think everyone should keep in mind. Because if violence begins in the nursery one can raise children into violence.”
|—||Astrid Lindgren, author of Pippi Longstocking, 1978 Peace Prize Acceptance Speech (via withoutawarning)|
"Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever. He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes."
- Reblog this by midnight (EST time. It’s 11:20pm right now) and I will promo you.
- MUST BE FOLLOWING: kayleeeighh
- I really need new blogs to follow so I will check out everyone who reblogs this. (that i’m not already following)
- The promo will be done in small lists.
- I’ll bold those that I follow.
- No likes, please!
I promised to do a giveaway once I’d hit 1,500 followers, so here it is!! Plus, it’s Christmas soon, so how can I not?! :D A big thank you to all of you that follow me, I appreciate every single one of you! <3
○ 2 photo magnets
○ Veritas Aequitas 12” Boondock Saints Decal Sticker (not inc. the black border!)
○ A hand signed Daryl Dixon photograph
○ Plus, a gifset of your choice
○ No giveaway blogs
○ Only reblogs count and you can reblog a maximum of 10 times
○ You don’t have to be following me, but if one of my followers do win, they will receive a little something extra!
○ You need to have your ask box open
○ I’ll ship anywhere
○ The giveaway will end on 31st December at 18:00 (GMT)
○ The winner will be chosen using a random number generator
○ If the winner does not respond within 72hrs, then a new winner will be chosen
GOOD LUCK! <3
Spread the love, guys! :)
This is a ring made from dinosaur bone, meteorite, and gold.
I feel like this ring probably has supernatural powers.
don’t say that word they’ll hear you
Rick in the background though